Book Your Hunt – Step By Step
Create a NMDGF Account
- Watch video and create account using link below
- Complete your personal info online
- Record your Customer ID Number
For hunts in Texas, Mexico orAlaska, please jump to Step 2.
Print & Complete Application and Contract
- Click the “Download the Application and Contract button”
- Complete the application, Select Your Hunts, and save the PDF file to your computer.
- Print and Sign Contract
Mail Contract with Application Deposit
- Write a non-refundable application deposit check for $750 to hold your draw hunt (for landowner tags, see list below for deposit amount). The deposit amount will be charged to your credit card on file upon receipt if a check for the amount is not included with your mailed application. This is a one-time deposit and can be applied toward any species. Your deposit is held in escrow and will be applied to the cost of your hunt. If you do not draw, the deposit will be rolled over to the following year. Your deposit does not expire and is active until we secure your hunt. If you are successful in the draw a 50% deposit for your hunt is payable immediately.
Landowner Tag Deposit (Non-Refundable) Amounts:
Mule Deer: $3,750
Texas Barbary Sheep: $3,975
Mexico Mule Deer: $8,250
Mexico Coues Deer: $3,250
- Mail your contract & check to:
3373 Martin Rd.
Palmyra, NY 14522
- Credit Card processing fee is 3.7%
- Make checks out to Jerry Blake
- LOH applies for your draw. We apply for you to ensure accuracy and correct completion of all forms
- LOH license application service will charge your credit card $135, at the time we submit your application for the draw
- All hunts are subject to New Mexico state sales tax.
WOUNDED GAME POLICY
Here at LOH Outfitters we take hunting ethics very seriously. In order to keep ethical practices at the front of our minds while hunting, we ask you to please be prepared, and know your weapon before you arrive. If in the unfortunate circumstance you wound an animal with a poor shot, you and your guide will return to the range to make sure your equipment is functioning properly. If you decide after the range time that you would like to take another chance, we would ask you to make a $1,000 donation towards taking a deserving youth hunting. We hope that you understand this policy, and we also hope that you are able to make a great, well placed shot on your animal of a lifetime! Thank you, and Happy Hunting!
It is our goal at LOH Outfitters for you to receive the best experience that big game hunting has to offer. When you book your hunt with LOH Outfitters we want to make sure that everything goes smooth and safe. By going through the steps above you help ensure the best experience that New Mexico game hunting provides. There are important links on this page to help you with any problems that you might encounter. As always, we are here to help answer any questions that you might have while you try to book your hunt.
As you see in Step 2 a deposit check will hold your spot. This is important to send this to us as soon as you decide to book your hunt due to popularity and limited spaces. It is also important that you create your own NMDGF Account with the state. Sometimes this can be a little confusing so please feel free to reach out to us. Our FAQ page may help answer some of your questions more quickly so be sure to check out that page as well.